- Internet > IP addresses per capita: Number of IPv4 internet address allocated per 1000 residents.
- Internet > Internet Service Providers: The number of Internet Service Providers within a country. An ISP is defined as a company that provides access to the Internet.
- Internet > Percent using internet: Percentage of individuals using the Internet.
- Internet > Users: This entry gives the number of users within a country that access the Internet. Statistics vary from country to country and may include users who access the Internet at least several times a week to those who access it only once within a period of several months.
- Newspapers > List of newspapers: List of newspapers.
- Radio > List of radio stations: List of radio stations.
- Radio broadcast stations: The total number of AM, FM, and shortwave broadcast stations.
- Telecommunications > Telephone > Main fixed phone lines per 100 people: Fixed-telephone subscriptions per 100 inhabitants.
- Telephone system > General assessment: A brief characterization of the system with details on the domestic and international components. The following terms and abbreviations are used throughout the entry: Africa ONE - a fiber-optic submarine cable link encircling the continent of Africa.
- Telephones > Main lines in use: The total number of main telephone lines in use.
- Telephones > Mobile cellular: The total number of mobile cellular telephones in use.
- Television > List of TV stations: List of TV stations.
- Television broadcast stations: This entry gives the total number of separate broadcast stations plus any repeater stations.
- Televisions: The total number of televisions
SOURCES: CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 28 March 2011; http://www.iana.org/numbers; CIA World Factbook, December 2003; International Telecommunications Union. Source tables; All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 18 December 2008; British Broadcasting Corporation 2014; International Telecommunications Union