- Agricultural growth: Index of agricultural production in 1996 - 98 (1989 - 91 = 100)
- Agricultural growth per capita: Net per capita agricultural production, expressed in International Dollars. Net means after deduction of feed and seed. International Dollars are calculated using the Geary-Khamis formula, which is designed to neutralize irrelevant exchange rate movements (more information on http://faostat3.fao.org/faostat-gateway/go/to/mes/glossary/*/E)
- Products: Major agricultural crops and products
- Rural population: Total population living in rural areas. Future estimates are from the UN Population Division.
- Rural population per thousand people: Total population living in rural areas. Future estimates are from the UN Population Division. Figures expressed per thousand people for the same year.
SOURCES: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 2001; http://data.un.org/Data.aspx?d=FAO&f=itemCode%3a2051, Agriculture (PIN) +; All CIA World Factbooks 18 December 2003 to 25 March 2010.; United Nations Population Division. Source tables; United Nations Population Division. Source tables. Population figures from World Bank: (1) United Nations Population Division. World Population Prospects, (2) United Nations Statistical Division. Population and Vital Statistics Report (various years), (3) Census reports and other statistical publications from national statistical offices, (4) Eurostat: Demographic Statistics, (5) Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Statistics and Demography Programme, and (6) U.S. Census Bureau: International Database.