- Food and drink > Fast food > McDonalds > First outlet date: The date when the first McDonald's outlet opened in each country.
- Food and drink > Fast food > McDonalds > First outlet location: City or neighborhood of the first McDonald's in each country.
- Pets > Animal cropping (legal status): The legal status of animal cropping by country. Cropping is the removal of part or all of the external, visible flap of the ear of an animal. It is most commonly performed on dogs.
- Pets > Animal cropping ban or restriction date: Indicates since when animal cropping is banned or restricted by law. Cropping is the removal of part or all of the external, visible flap of the ear of an animal. It is most commonly performed on dogs.
- Smoking > Tobacco vending machine legal status: This stat shows the legal status of cigarette vending machines, i.e. where they can be located, their requirements of use and the minimal legal age to purchase from them. Several countries have banned these machines altogether, with examples including France and several eastern European countries, like Estonia, Georgia, Croatia, Poland, Latvia and Lithuania.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: List of countries with McDonald's restaurants (Countries and territories with a McDonald's outlet); Wikipedia: Cropping (animal) (Status by country); Wikipedia: Cigarette machine (Tobacco vending machine prevalence by country) ("Japanese smokers to face age test" . BBC . 2008-12-06 . Retrieved 2008-03-07 .)