- Agricultural growth: Index of agricultural production in 1996 - 98 (1989 - 91 = 100)
- Agricultural growth per capita: Net per capita agricultural production, expressed in International Dollars. Net means after deduction of feed and seed. International Dollars are calculated using the Geary-Khamis formula, which is designed to neutralize irrelevant exchange rate movements (more information on http://faostat3.fao.org/faostat-gateway/go/to/mes/glossary/*/E)
- Land > Arable land and Permanent crops: Arable land and Permanent crops.
- Permanent crops: Permanent crops in 2000.
- Produce > Banana > Production: Metric tons of Bananas produced in 2000.
- Rural population: Total population living in rural areas. Future estimates are from the UN Population Division.
SOURCES: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 2001; http://data.un.org/Data.aspx?d=FAO&f=itemCode%3a2051, Agriculture (PIN) +; Food and Agriculture Organization. Source tables; Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, 2000; Agri-Food Business Development Centre; United Nations Population Division. Source tables
- Martinique ranked 18 places from the bottom for agricultural growth amongst Hot countries in 2007.