- Date of establishment of relations with China: The date on which each country established diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China.
- Date of recognition of Israel: Date on which Israel was officially recognized as a state. Note that some countries had a “de facto” recognition in place long before the legal recognition.
- Date of recognition of State of Palestine: Date on which Palestine was officially recognized as a state.
- Diplomatic relations with Palestine: Indicates whether or not each country has diplomatic relations with Palestine.
- Diplomatic representation in the US > Ambassador: Name of ambassador to the USA.
- Recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia: Statements on the status of Abkhazia and South Ossetia issued by countries who do not recognize their sovereignty.
- Recognition of Israel notes: Notes and remarks about the date on which Israel was officially recognized as a state.
SOURCES: Wikipedia: Foreign relations of Croatia; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dates_of_establishment_of_diplomatic_relations_with_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China; Wikipedia: International recognition of Israel (UN member states); Wikipedia: International recognition of the State of Palestine (Diplomatic recognition); Wikipedia: International recognition of the State of Palestine (Diplomatic recognition) (Either with the Palestinian National Authority, the Palestine Liberation Organization, or the State of Palestine. The institution is specified where known.); Wikipedia: List of ambassadors to the United States; Wikipedia: Foreign relations of Nepal; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Abkhazia_and_South_Ossetia#States_that_do_not_recognise_Abkhazia_or_South_Ossetia_as_independent