- Date of establishment of relations with China: The date on which each country established diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China.
- Date of recognition of Israel: Date on which Israel was officially recognized as a state. Note that some countries had a “de facto” recognition in place long before the legal recognition.
- Date of recognition of Kosovo: Date on which Kosovo was officially recognized as a state.
- Diplomatic representation in the US > Ambassador: Name of ambassador to the USA.
- Recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia: Statements on the status of Abkhazia and South Ossetia issued by countries who do not recognize their sovereignty.
- Recognition of Israel notes: Notes and remarks about the date on which Israel was officially recognized as a state.
SOURCES: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dates_of_establishment_of_diplomatic_relations_with_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China; Wikipedia: International recognition of Israel (UN member states); Wikipedia: International recognition of Kosovo (United Nations member states); Wikipedia: List of ambassadors to the United States; Wikipedia: Foreign relations of Nepal; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Abkhazia_and_South_Ossetia#States_that_do_not_recognise_Abkhazia_or_South_Ossetia_as_independent