DEFINITION: Nurses and midwives (per 1,000 people). Nurses and midwives include professional nurses, professional midwives, auxiliary nurses, auxiliary midwives, enrolled nurses, enrolled midwives and other associated personnel, such as dental nurses and primary care nurses.
|13||United Arab Emirates||4.09||2010|
Interesting observations about Health > Nurses and midwives > Per 1,000 people
- 100 of the top 189 countries by nurses and midwives > per 1,000 people are Hot countries.
- Finland has had the highest nurses and midwives > per 1,000 people since 2009.
- Guinea has ranked last for nurses and midwives > per 1,000 people since 2005.
- Belgium has ranked in the top 2 for nurses and midwives > per 1,000 people since 2004.
- Switzerland has ranked in the top 3 for nurses and midwives > per 1,000 people since 2000.
- San Marino has ranked in the top 6 for nurses and midwives > per 1,000 people since 1990.
- Iceland has ranked in the top 5 for nurses and midwives > per 1,000 people since 2004.
- Dominica has ranked in the top 4 for nurses and midwives > per 1,000 people since 1997.
- All of the bottom 2 countries by nurses and midwives > per 1,000 people are Muslim.
- Denmark has ranked in the top 5 for nurses and midwives > per 1,000 people since 2007.