DEFINITION: This entry is the total oil exported in barrels per day (bbl/day), including both crude oil and oil products.
- Bahamas, The: transshipments of 41,570 bbl/day (2007)
- Bahamas, The: transshipments of 41,610 bbl/day (2009)
|1||Russia||7.3 million bbl/day||2009|
|2||Norway||2.18 million bbl/day||2009|
|3||Netherlands||1.87 million bbl/day||2009|
|4||United Kingdom||1.31 million bbl/day||2009|
|27||Czech Republic||25,480 bbl/day||2009|
|31||Republic of Macedonia||8,594 bbl/day||2010|
|39||Bosnia and Herzegovina||96 bbl/day||2009|
Interesting observations about Economy > Oil > Exports
- Saudi Arabia has had the highest oil > exports since 2007.
- 3 of the top 9 countries by oil > exports are High income OECD.
- United Arab Emirates has ranked in the top 4 for oil > exports since 2007.
- Singapore ranked first for oil > exports amongst East Asia and Pacific in 2009.
- Norway has ranked in the top 5 for oil > exports since 2008.
- Kuwait has ranked in the top 6 for oil > exports since 2007.
- Netherlands ranked first for oil > exports amongst Densely populated countries in 2009.
- Nigeria has ranked in the top 7 for oil > exports since 2007.
- Canada has ranked in the top 8 for oil > exports since 2008.
- United States has ranked in the top 9 for oil > exports since 2008.