DEFINITION: This entry is the total oil exported in barrels per day (bbl/day), including both crude oil and oil products.
- Bahamas, The: transshipments of 41,570 bbl/day (2007)
- Bahamas, The: transshipments of 41,610 bbl/day (2009)
|1||Russia||7.3 million bbl/day||2009|
|2||Venezuela||1.87 million bbl/day||2009|
|3||Mexico||1.51 million bbl/day||2009|
|20||South Africa||54,930 bbl/day||2009|
Interesting observations about Economy > Oil > Exports
- Saudi Arabia has had the highest oil > exports since 2007.
- 3 of the top 9 countries by oil > exports are High income OECD.
- United Arab Emirates has ranked in the top 4 for oil > exports since 2007.
- Singapore ranked first for oil > exports amongst East Asia and Pacific in 2009.
- Norway has ranked in the top 5 for oil > exports since 2008.
- Kuwait has ranked in the top 6 for oil > exports since 2007.
- Netherlands ranked first for oil > exports amongst Densely populated countries in 2009.
- Nigeria has ranked in the top 7 for oil > exports since 2007.
- Canada has ranked in the top 8 for oil > exports since 2008.
- United States has ranked in the top 9 for oil > exports since 2008.