DEFINITION: This entry is the total oil exported in barrels per day (bbl/day), including both crude oil and oil products.
- Bahamas, The: transshipments of 41,570 bbl/day (2007)
- Bahamas, The: transshipments of 41,610 bbl/day (2009)
|1||Venezuela||1.87 million bbl/day||2009|
|2||Mexico||1.51 million bbl/day||2009|
|7||Equatorial Guinea||395,000 bbl/day||2009|
|12||East Timor||86,000 bbl/day||2009|
|16||Cote d'Ivoire||70,800 bbl/day||2009|
|27||Costa Rica||2,087 bbl/day||2009|
|=29||British Virgin Islands||0.0||2009|
Interesting observations about Economy > Oil > Exports
- Saudi Arabia has had the highest oil > exports since 2007.
- 3 of the top 9 countries by oil > exports are High income OECD.
- United Arab Emirates has ranked in the top 4 for oil > exports since 2007.
- Singapore ranked first for oil > exports amongst East Asia and Pacific in 2009.
- Norway has ranked in the top 5 for oil > exports since 2008.
- Kuwait has ranked in the top 6 for oil > exports since 2007.
- Netherlands ranked first for oil > exports amongst Densely populated countries in 2009.
- Nigeria has ranked in the top 7 for oil > exports since 2007.
- Canada has ranked in the top 8 for oil > exports since 2008.
- United States has ranked in the top 9 for oil > exports since 2008.