- All births of boys: Live births by sex and urban/rural residence.
- All births of girls: Live births by sex and urban/rural residence.
- Average age of mother at childbirth: Average age of mother at first childbirth.
- Crude birth rate: Country's crude birth rate. The crude birth rate is the number of live births for every 1,000 people.
- Number of births: Total number of live births. A live birth refers to a birth after which the baby shows signs of life, however, if the baby dies after showing signs of life, it is still considered a live birth.