- Minimum legal age > Without parental consent > For Women: Minimum legal age at which women can be married without parental consent.
- Percent married > All > Female > Aged 15-19: Percent of people aged 15-19 years who are or have been married or in a marriage-like union recognized by the law or customs of their country.
- Percent married > All > Male > Aged 15-19: Percent ever married or in union among persons aged 15-19.
- Years being single before marriage > Men: Average age of men at their first marriage.
- Years being single before marriage > Women: Average age of women at their first marriage.